Stewartby Lake is located just a few miles from Bedford in the picturesque Marston Vale Millenium Park. The club is minutes from both the M1 motorway and the A1 making the club very accessible from many towns and cities across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire. Map
Stewartby Lake is almost 220 acres in size with a 3.8 km (2.3 mile) footpath and cycleway bringing visitors to the area close to the water’s edge.
In addition to our idyllic location and large lake, the members at Stewartby make use of, and benefit from, a wide range of facilities:
- A warm, comfortable clubhouse with changing facilities and hot-showers available all year round.
- A large wet-bar and café offering hot food and drinks for a great many of the organised activities at the club.
- A licensed lounge-bar that is open to members and their families on certain club event days.
- Large car park with easy access
- Ski bungalow with quick change and kitchen facilities, large patio and picnic tables
- Slalom course changing hut and deck area
- Wide launching slipway and floating jetties.